Part of our Garden Collection, the Sunflower prop is our largest design, making a great focal point for your garden light show.
This is a DIY build, composed of two pieces of coro (the flowerhead and the leaves) affixed to a “stem” you build out of EMT pipe or other material you provide. Shape the stem to your liking and slide it over rebar driven into the ground.
The xLights model expects a single string of 270 pixels, starting at the bottom of the stem, with the first leaf pixel starting in the 14th spot. The submodels include petals, stem, leaves and spinners.
- This is a 270 node Sunflower designed for 12mm bullet pixels
- Approximately 5 ft tall, depending on your build
- Material is 10mm heavy duty white or black coroplast
- Slots on the stem make it easy to zip tie rebar to the prop for mounting in the ground
- Slit for shipping - you can add "no slit" to the notes section when checking out and you will be invoiced for the additional shipping
Designed by Sidewalk Spectaculars. View example sequences and download the free xLights models at www.sidewalkspectaculars.com
100% Designed and Made in the USA